Compliance Day – June 18th, 2021
For businesses looking to complete required compliance trainings and earn 6 CE Credits, there’s no better opportunity than signing up for PCIHIPAA’s “Compliance Day”.
Hosted by Office Safe University, this comprehensive half-day webinar is designed to help practices learn about the latest trends in compliance. Best of all, there are plenty of great contests to earn great prizes and plenty of giveaways!
Compliance Day will be hosted by four (4) expert panelists covering a number of relevant topics for HIPAA compliance:
- Topic: “Is Your Practice Safe?” Live HIPAA Training
- Topic: “Secrets of a “Yes” Practice & Patient Compliance to your Treatment Plans”
- Topic: “Information Blocking and HIPAA Safe Harbor”
- Topic: “Infection Control”
In addition to the practical knowledge gained by attending the Compliance Day webinar, participants will receive 4 Live CE Credits to further their education and learn in-depth knowledge about the following important topics:
- Enforcement trends for HIPAA & OSHA violations
- Information Blocking Regulations
- Tips to keep your patients, employees and practice safe and secure
- Compliance with proven systems creating desired outcomes
- OSHA employee training requirements
- Infection Control
And if all of this information-rich content for attendees was enough to merit the $99 registration fee, Compliance Day will be jam-packed with fun events to make it a can’t-miss event, including:
Enter your info to start your free consultation today!
- TV Giveaway every hour
- Cutest Pet contest
- And a special celebrity appearance!
But that’s not all that attendees can earn. As an added bonus, all Compliance Day attendees will receive:
- Complimentary HIPAA Risk Assessment and Review ($1,200 value)
- Complimentary “Certified HIPAA Officer Training” (2 Self-Instruction CE Credits).
- “Compliance Day Swag Pack” with a T-shirt and other goodies (Register before June 4th to receive your swag pack before the event day).
If you’re ready for your medical practice to become compliant with HIPAA, OSHA, and PCI standards, this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!