Comprehensive Insurance Coverage for PCI and HIPAA Compliance
PCIHIPAA offers two comprehensive insurance coverage plans – best matched to meet your business needs.
Our $100,000 plan offers insurance coverage for HIPAA violations resulting from theft of electronic or physical patient files, procedural errors with sensitive patient information, or employee theft. Our $150,000 plan for Visa/MasterCard violations provides coverage resulting from electronic or employee theft of credit card/check information – as well as all fines resulting from civil violation from a government or credit agency.
Our services also provide credit monitoring/identity restoration and coverage of mandatory forensic investigations.
Products & Services
- PCI & HIPAA Compliance
- Data Backup & Restoration
- Insurance Coverage
Did You Know?
1. Your practice holds a wealth of personal patient information that requires constant & careful protection to ensure their security & your practice’s welfare?
2. Data breaches skyrocketed nearly 50% in 2012?
3. Nearly 34.7 million personal records have been affected by data breach?
4. Data breach costs for small businesses can cost as much $50,000 per violation?
5. The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) of 2009 has now imposed new HIPAA privacy and security fines?
INSURE AGAINST SECURITY BREACHES WITH PCIHIPAA