Summary of Expense and Coverage
- Mandatory forensic audit which confirms whether an actual breach has occurred, pinpoints the source of the breach, and identifies where systems are most vulnerable.
- Credit card replacement costs and related expenses.
- Any necessary EMV upgrades up to $25,000 per merchant.
- PCI DSS assessments and fines levied by card sponsors for data breaches.
You will also be eligible to receive post breach incident expenses and services. These include:
- Reimbursement for reasonable expenses associated with consumer credit monitoring.
- Identity theft education for consumers.
- Notification to affected consumers
- Reimbursement of up to $100,000 per MID per year; maximum $500,000 per merchant per year.